Thursday, September 4, 2014

In The Schooltimes

Hey there my spiral foodies! So I realized. Even though i'm in  a dorm, and as such, i can't do all that much culinary, I want to blog more. However, this is a food blog. So without food, how do i blog? Good question! Well I came up with an idea. Two actually, but one will be more immediately relevant than the other.

So here's the deal. This is the more long term project. I'm making an internet suggestion box of sorts. On any of my posts, leave a comment with what you want to see me cook. Go as big and as zany as you please! A few rules though. Firstly, it's got to be vegetarian. I am one, and as such, cooking my animal friends isn't something i'm too keen about. Secondly, age appropriate. That's pretty standard issue. This is a food blog based on a family game, not an erotic bakery online. If you want the latter, this is not the blog for you. Third, it's got to be related to Wizard101. But ARRR, I here you calling. My apologies my briny buddies, but i don't play Pirate101 (subject to change, maybe! No promises.), and as such, I wouldn't really connect to what i was making. If you pass all three rules, who knows! Maybe you'll see your suggestion get the Culinary Conjurer treatment! Please note, I'm not obligated to make your suggestion if it is submitted properly. It's based on time, and interest. If its something that feels like i've done it before, i may not want to do it again (looking at you gelatin), so please understand that.

Okay so moving forward! Short term, my idea is cooking help! If you have any questions about food, which cheese to use in your Greta Darkettle Grilled Cheese, (I need to make that now) or how to cook down your apples for Crystal Grove Crumble (That too), send me a comment! I've been cooking a long, long time, and I know a lot of tips and tricks to make your life a bit easier. A kitchen can be a bit daunting at first, but a little magic can fix that right up.

So that's what's going on with the blog. Still going to cook, just filling in the gaps with other things. Hope to be back on the burner for you all soon, but in the meantime, Foodies Of The Spiral, UNITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment