Tuesday, August 19, 2014

What's Cooking, Good looking?


Hi there everyone. If you're reading this, you've stumbled across the spiral's first ever cooking blog. Yes that's right a cooking blog! Here you'll be able to learn how to make some awesome dishes that will turn Headmaster Ambrose into Eatmaster Mmmbrose. If you're not sure what that means, well i play a game called Wizard101. This here is going to be a fan cooking blog for the game. It may sound like an odd  concept, but hey, stranger things have happened.

So, what can you expect on this blog? Well basically, fanboy meets magic, meet kitchen. I've loved cooking my whole life, and as soon as i was let in the kitchen, i never left. I also love Wizard101 in a big way. I'm a big fan of the story, and i love the worlds and the art and the pets and well, there isn't too much i don't like about it. 

For you, it means that every so often i'll post about a dish i've made, that in some way relates to the game. Perhaps a community member, perhaps an NPC, perhaps an area. Sometimes i'll have a video to accompany my post, but it'll be a case by case instance. More recently, i even took up the challange of recreating a pet snack from the game. Not fun for me (gelatin is an evil food. No exceptions). I'll leave a video of said endeavor at the bottom of the post. 

I'm excited to go on this blogging journey (uncharted territory here!), and i hope you'll excited to come with me. Food and wizard101 and things i both love, so it's no surprise the two managed to coalesce. Please note with school going on, things will be a bit, slow to put it nicely. I'll try my best to post every 2-3 weeks. If i don't please know i don't mean it, and i haven't gone away. It just means homework has taken the time up. I'd like to thank you for reading, and I hope you're ready to see the spiral from my side of the spoon. :)

"The Culinary Conjurer" Carlos Trollfist


1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and Youtube channel today. Very nicely done! :)

    ReplyDelete